2014 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration will commence on 27 Oct - 30 Nov, 2014.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Apply online at the recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com using a recruitment e-voucher purchased with a bank card issued by any Nigerian bank or voucher purchased from any branch of Union Bank or Unity Bank nationwide at the sum of N1,000 only.
2. Log on to the above mentioned link using the serial number of the voucher as username and the pin numbers as password.
3. Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy each.
4. Come along with copies of the completed online forms to the designated examination and recruitment centres.
1. Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Maths inclusive)
2. Be between 18-22 years while 24 years is the accepted limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses, etc. Candidates with higher qualification than the once specified should not apply.
3. Must be single and Nigerian by birth
4. Height of 1.7m for male and 1.67m for female
5. Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng
1. The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening the certificates of candidates at designated centres from 8-12 Dec, 2014.
2. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines from 9am to 4pm on working days: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
3. You are advised in your own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist you on the recruitment exercise.